Christmas Spirit - Mini Collection



Making this collection was a big treat for me, this color combination elevated my spirit and gave me great joy while designing and building the canes, I just didn't want it to end. I hope you can feel the whimsical spirit and joy that I wanted to reflect in this collection, well, the name I chose says it all :-)


This year I've decided to be prepared for my Etsy shop customers in advance, and to design a mini collection with some Christmas spirit. This collection was listed today and it is ready for some handmade Christmas gifts. I adore this color combination :-)

Here are some pics with my preparations for this mini and happy collection.


Get ready for Christmas








You can find the "Christmas Spirit" collection in my Etsy shop here.
I hope you'll get inspired to make sweet and joyful gifts for you and your loved ones.

Be Happy :-)